Going Meta on UX Research
Jul 19, 2018 | Duration: 14:26
Kat Hardisty of Optimal Workshop joins ProjectUX to discuss the value of UX Research. We get quite meta in this interview, as she is conducting a research project on UX Researchers. Specific topics covered include:
- The repercussions of not doing research
- User pains are so easy to fix if you just research it
- Creating tools for researchers = researching researchers
- Methodologies Kat implements to gain insights
- Tips on how to get research experience
- Tips for entrepreneurs on how to implement research
ProjectUX is a Dallas UX Agency and UX Media creator. We work with startups to help improve their products and spread the word of good design and user experience practices, including UX research.
UX (user experience) research is the systematic investigation of users and their requirements, in order to add context and insight into the process of designing the user experience. UX research employs a variety of techniques, tools, and methodologies to reach conclusions, determine facts, and uncover problems, thereby revealing valuable information which can be fed into the design process.
Support us on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/projectux