ProjectUX | The UX Show for Startups | S1E2
Mar 8, 2018 | Duration: 35:35
On this episode UXperts Bibana Nunes, Jared Spool, Debra Gelman and Alan Cooper break down the UX of startup Noise Aware. The experts dish out design wisdom on topics including:
- Getting immersed in the user's world by observing how property managers set up the sensor devices and app
- Designing for personas and avoiding assumptions about users' sophistication with your technology
- Clearly communicating what your product does and doesn't do to alleviate user concerns about things such as privacy
- Making all parties part of the experience so everyone is a happy customer
- Creating a a seamless on-boarding experience that all users can follow
- Showcasing the right information, in the right place, at the right time throughout your product
- Revealing the "magic" behind your product so people realize the value they're getting
ProjectUX is the a new web show where UX professionals help entrepreneurs improve their products with actionable advice about their user experience.
Support our mission on Patreon and be entered to win a FREE UX book in our monthly drawing.
Our featured startup Noise Aware is represented by Garrett Dobbs from Dallas, TX.
Stay connected and subscribe to our email newsletter for a chance to win a free UX book!