Apr 6, 2018 | Duration: 805 minutes
In this episode from the ProjectUX vault we take a look at the User Experience of startup Workfrom, breaking down their information architecture, interaction design, accessibility, branding, and more. Our UXpert panel Samuel Hulick, Rachel Nabors and Leo Frishberg give actionable feedback on:
- Ensuring the "scent-of-information" remains potent throughout the user journey
- Making sure the search results provide the most pertinent information
- Satisfaction = results/effort. Lower effort to increase customer satisfaction!
- Prioritizing the information so that users can easily find what they want in the UI
- Focusing on user research methodologies to determine what your user's really want