Jun 2, 2019
Jeff and Rob dive into the problem of startup fraud. The discussion starts with the story of the rise and fall of Theranos, a company that has gone on to have an influence on other similar startups. Both Jeff and Rob share a few personal stories about instances where they saw potential startup fraud.
- The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley
- Blood-Test Startups Try to Crawl Out From the Shadow of Elizabeth Holmes
- Redesigning the iQsquare Power Meter
Wanna support and help ProjectUX? You can do so in the following ways:
- Share an article, podcast, and/or episode with others
- If you have an idea for an article or podcast topic, let us know!
- Become a patron of ProjectUX on Patreon
- Become a sponsor of our show
- Post a review and let others know what you think about the show!