Feb 16, 2019
With Amazon Go locations opening up in a few select markets, the future of the retail shopping experience is likely to change. So we asked the question: What does the future really hold for retail? Jeff Whitfield, Rob Andrew, and Cheenu Chari dig into this topic along with a discussion on why some markets have been failing.
- Amazon Go is the inevitable evolution of supermarket retail
- The future of retail is not of this Earth
- Performance Bicycle owner ASE files for bankruptcy
- Toys ‘R’ Us lenders cancel auction, plan to revive brand
- Why Best Buy Remains Relevant In The Age of Amazon
- Amazon Vs. Walmart: Who Wins in the Battle of the Behemoths?
Wanna support and help ProjectUX? You can do so in the following ways:
- Share an article, podcast, and/or episode with others
- If you have an idea for an article or podcast topic, let us know!
- Become a patron of ProjectUX on Patreon
- Become a sponsor of our show