Jun 14, 2020
In the first episode since the Coronavirus outbreak, we ask a lot of question about how this is effecting various media related industries.
How is it effecting the video industry? Is this an opportunity to create media in more creative ways using virtualized environments like AR and VR?
What about meetings? Will more and more meetings be done remotely using apps like Zoom? What about conferences? Are there reasons to even have face-to-face meetings and conferences?
And, as usual, Cheenu pimps the potential of chatbots, which leads us to the thought, “Is Siri’s voice sexy?”.
Warning: This episode does get a little political so...beware! :P
Wanna support and help ProjectUX? You can do so in the following ways:
- Share an article, podcast, and/or episode with others
- If you have an idea for an article or podcast topic, let us know!
- Become a patron of ProjectUX on Patreon
- Become a sponsor of our show
- Post a review and let others know what you think about the show!