Feb 16, 2020
Joining us on the podcast is magician James Munton. We talk at length about what it takes to create great experiences with magic and how that world parallels with UX design practices. Later, we talk about his podcast, AppleSauced, a podcast about technology, life, and beer. We chat a bit about how people’s experience with beer have changed, especially with the resurgence of local microbrews. And, being that James is from England, we talk about the difference between the US and UK pub scene.
Wanna support and help ProjectUX? You can do so in the following ways:
- Share an article, podcast, and/or episode with others
- If you have an idea for an article or podcast topic, let us know!
- Become a patron of ProjectUX on Patreon
- Become a sponsor of our show
- Post a review and let others know what you think about the show!