Feb 2, 2020
We're revisiting fitness for the New Year and making our own resolutions. Jeff and Chenu share what they're doing with their own fitness and how UX plays a part in all that. We take a look at what's happening with virtualization with indoor cycling and rowing. We also talk about how the Nintendo Switch can help you with your fitness by playing games like Ring Fit Adventure. As usual, the conversation goes into unknown territory and deeper dives.
- The Sufferfest
- Bowflex C6
- Schwinn IC4
- Tacx Neo Bike
- Wattbike Atom
- Wahoo KICKR Bike
- Engadget: Echelon made a more-affordable smart rowing machine
- Hydrow: The Live Outdoor Reality Rower
- TRX Suspension Training
- DC Rainmaker: Garmin’s Biggest Competitor Is Their Own Software Instability
- Design Doc’s Favorite Games of the Year - Fire Emblem, Ring Fit Adventure, and Yooka-Laylee - YouTube
- Ring Fit Adventure - What Does a Professional Trainer Think About this Workout Game? - YouTube
- Medium: Use Temptation Bundling to Create Better Habits - UPENN
- Using Behavioral Science to Build an Exercise Habit - Scientific American
Wanna support and help ProjectUX? You can do so in the following ways:
- Share an article, podcast, and/or episode with others
- If you have an idea for an article or podcast topic, let us know!
- Become a patron of ProjectUX on Patreon
- Become a sponsor of our show
- Post a review and let others know what you think about the show!