Aug 25, 2019
Dominos Pizza is in the news regarding a potential case involving the accessibility of their website, one that could be a landmark case if it goes to the Supreme Court. Join Jeff Whitfield, Seda Maurer, and Greg Rutledge as they talk about this case and what it means for the future of accessibility standards.
- Domino’s Pizza delivers a case to the US Supreme Court
- Should websites be accessible to everyone? Domino’s says no
- Domino’s asks the Supreme Court to shut down a lawsuit requiring its website be accessible to blind people
- Target to pay $6 million to settle site accessibility suit
Wanna support and help ProjectUX? You can do so in the following ways:
- Share an article, podcast, and/or episode with others
- If you have an idea for an article or podcast topic, let us know!
- Become a patron of ProjectUX on Patreon
- Become a sponsor of our show
- Post a review and let others know what you think about the show!