Jul 19, 2019
Surveys are a great tool for UX research and can be useful in finding answers to many questions you might have about your users. But they can also be misused and misunderstood. In this episode, we talk about the different types of surveys, best uses and practices, as well as some of the tools used to create them. Anne Badt joins us for the first time along with Jeff Whitfield, Rob Andrews, and Cheenu Chari for a wonderful discussion.
- The Essential Guide to Writing Effective Survey Questions
- 7 Survey Incentives That Get Respondents Every Time
Wanna support and help ProjectUX? You can do so in the following ways:
- Share an article, podcast, and/or episode with others
- If you have an idea for an article or podcast topic, let us know!
- Become a patron of ProjectUX on Patreon
- Become a sponsor of our show
- Post a review and let others know what you think about the show!